Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seeking Writer with completed Stage Play (Pasadena)

APPLY HERE
Compensation: Negotiable

I'm an independent film director & producer, I have sold many direct to DVD feature films (but yes, I'm still broke). I am now looking for a new dramatic feature length project. I hope to find a writer with a finished, character driven stage play. I will create a web series and a feature length film based on your stage play.

I am planning to submit and hopefully attend some traditional film festivals and on-line, web series festivals. I already own all the necessary HD production and HD post-production equipment. A small crew is also readily available. This is a DEFERRED PAY project, so no up front money is available, but I will sign a formal production agreement with the writer. If interested please send your stage play LOG LINES only and I will reply with more information about myself and my past films.

Thanks!

[Source: Craigslist]

No comments:

Post a Comment