Friday, August 6, 2010

Student Food and Nutrition Writers

Apply via email to: gigs-cfkyz-1884461406@craigslist.org


I am a student in the process of starting a food and nutrition blog, and am looking for writers who want to join in on the venture. The blog will focus on balancing eating healthy foods while also eating delicious foods. I'm open to a lot of ideas for the blog right now, but I am thinking that it will be a mix of restaurant reviews, recipes, nutrition articles, food science discussions, etc. I'm looking for writers that have a quirky style--I want you to have a sense of humor about food and culture.

If I take you on as a writer, you would either be assigned things to write about or you can pitch things yourself (which I really encourage!). I am looking for writers that are very innovative and have a lot of fun food ideas.

Because it is a blog, there is no pay, but obviously your name will be on everything you write, and--you never know!--things could go well and it could really get your name out there.

I would probably ask for about one post a week (but if you wanted to do more, you would be welcome to do so). The articles would be written remotely but there would be meetings (and numerous email chains) with the group of writers/staff once a week or so to discuss ideas.

If you are interested in helping to start a hopefully successful food and nutrition blog and have lots of great food ideas floating around in your head, please email me with: a little bit about yourself (why you're interested in food, etc), a resume, and a writing sample.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[via Craigslist]

No comments:

Post a Comment